Balboa Rd, San Luis, CO 81152, EE. UU.
Rd 7, San Luis, CO 81152, EE. UU.
Jasper Dr, San Luis, CO 81152, USA
109 Lincoln Ave, Victor, CO 80860, USA
Wagon Wheel Rd, San Luis, CO 81152, EE. UU.
Rd 18.5, San Luis, CO 81152, EE. UU.
Unnamed Road, San Luis, CO 81152, USA
Rautboard Rd, Fort Garland, CO 81133, USA
Balboa Rd, San Luis, CO 81152, EE. UU.
U 5, San Luis, CO 81152, EE. UU.
Rd 28, Sanford, CO 81151, EE. UU.
Lajara Trail, Sanford, CO 81151, EE. UU.
Colorado Land For Sale
Leave the demands of day-to-day living far behind with your very own piece of Colorado land! Enjoy spacious fields and blue skies as far as the eye can see, while simultaneously making your real estate investment dreams come true. You can rest easy knowing that you’ll not only be investing in your own parcel of land, but you will also be investing in your future well-being. Get ready to let the fresh air and panoramic views restore your spirit as you slow down, relax, and discover a greater quality of life in the beautiful state of Colorado.
You may be asking yourself, “What is so special about the state of Colorado?” If you enjoy wide-open spaces, picturesque views, outdoor recreation, and experiencing new things, then Colorado might just be for you! With its diverse outdoor activities and more than 300 days of sunshine a year, Colorado is the perfect location to create that fresh, healthy lifestyle you’ve always wanted. Check out these fun and exciting activities that Colorado has to offer!
Hunting- Thanks to more than 23 million acres of public land, Colorado is a hunter’s paradise! Whether you prefer to hunt big game or small game, from elk to waterfowl, you can find it all in Colorado.
Fishing- If your idea of a perfect day starts and ends with a fishing pole by the water, then you’ll be happy to know that Colorado is a great fishing destination for anglers of all ages. Cast a line in the Rio Grande River, Gore Creek, or Gunnison River and you’ll likely catch yourself a nice trout or walleye.
Hiking- Colorado is home to countless state and national parks, not to mention the 58 mountain peaks exceeding 14,000 feet in elevation, otherwise known as “fourteeners.” Keep your eye out for Mount Elbert, the tallest mountain peak in Colorado and the second highest in the contiguous United States. With thousands of miles of exhilarating hikes and trails of all difficulty levels, you can become one with the great outdoors and fully appreciate the natural beauty this state has to offer.
Skiing- From leisurely family ski trips to advanced snowboarding on the slopes, Colorado reigns supreme as the ultimate winter sport destination. Regardless of your skill level, you can enjoy the fresh powder and world-class ski resorts during the Colorado winter season.
Adventuring- There are so many benefits of being a landowner, especially in beautiful Colorado. One of these perks is getting the opportunity to visit and explore new places. You can take a nature-filled backpacking trip through the Sangre de Cristo Wilderness, surf the sandy hills at Great Sand Dunes National Park, or spend a starry night camped out along the cliffs in Estes Park.
Relaxing- Along with the endless recreational activities and adventures found within its borders, the state of Colorado is dotted with approximately 29 hot springs. From Glenwood Springs to Valley View Hot Springs, you can discover rest and relaxation in the steaming waters of nature’s very own mineral pools. What a perfect way to kick back and soak in the serenity!
How Do I Find Land for Sale in Colorado?
Another question that is likely lingering in your thoughts is, “Where do I even begin?” That’s where Great Land Investments comes in! We have affordable properties in all shapes and sizes, including rural land, residential lots, and mountainside parcels. Whether you’re looking for one or two acres to build your dream home or 35 acres to create your ultimate escape, we’ve acquired a great variety of property listings and they are ready for the taking! Open locations include San Luis, Fort Garland, Victor, Florissant, and many more. If you’re ready to take the next step in securing some Colorado acreage, we’re ready to help!
10 Must-See Places to Visit in Colorado
As mentioned above, Great Land Investments has a wide range of vacant land for sale in Colorado. Many of the acquired properties are excellently located near a variety of Colorado wonders, making it more than convenient and worthwhile to pay them a visit. Most of our listings are also within a couple hour’s drive of the state’s capitol city, Denver. Without further ado, here are 10 noteworthy attractions that can be found within driving distance of available land!
1. The Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve- You can experience year-round excitement at the Great Sand Dunes National Park! Spend the day sandboarding the golden hills or splashing away in Medano Creek under the hot summer sun. Choose between exploring the park on foot or by horseback. After the sun goes down, observe the mysterious ways of the wildlife as the stars glow overhead and the cool night air fills your lungs. An added bonus- on a calm moonless night, you could catch a clear view of the Milky Way!
2. Strawberry Park Hot Springs- Though there are many natural hot springs found throughout the land of Colorado, Strawberry Park is a local favorite soaking spot. Spend the day nourishing your skin and soul while immersed in the mineral-rich waters. Treat yourself and book a rejuvenating massage while you’re there too. If desired, you can even stay the night in a rustic cabin or camped out under the stars.
3. Zapata Falls- One of Colorado’s hidden gems! Zapata Falls is a rushing, 30-foot waterfall that can be seen after a short half-mile hike from the main parking area. The trail takes about 30-45 minutes to complete roundtrip and is quite easy, making it perfect for the whole family to join. If you’re visiting during the warmer months of the year, be prepared to wade through the cool waters of Zapata creek to find the best view of the falls. For an even more unique look at these cascading waters, be sure to visit during the winter months when Zapata Falls is transformed into a frozen, crystal work of art. No matter the season, don’t forget to keep your eye out for magnificent views of the entire San Luis Valley and the nearby Great Sand Dunes!
4. Roxborough State Park- Take time to experience the remarkable red-rock formations found in Roxborough State Park. At this scenic location, you can enjoy awe-inspiring views, trail hiking, wildlife viewing, and bird watching. Feel free to snap some stunning photographs of the colorful wildflowers while you’re at it as well.
5. Garden of the Gods- This postcard worthy paradise is one of Colorado’s most photographed destinations and offers showstopping views, mountain climbing, jeep tours, and much more. Explore the sandstone rock formations that tower high into the sky. While you’re there, remember to stop by the interactive Visitor & Nature Center to learn about geology and how the impressive rock formations came to be.
6. Rocky Mountain National Park- Views, views, views, and more views! Rocky Mountain National Park is a great place to be if you’re hoping to be blown away by 80 miles of magnificent mountain scenery. Hiking, fishing, rafting, horseback riding, geocaching, wildlife watching, and photography- you can do it all. From start to finish, you’ll truly feel like you’re on top of the world!
7. Breckenridge- Ready to experience one of Colorado’s best skiing sites? Breckenridge is the oldest mountain town in Summit County and provides 2,908 acres of skiable land. While it may be best known for its ski resort, Breckenridge also hosts various festivals and arts events throughout the year. It’s a town of many interests! Whether you choose to wander the shops along historic main street or embrace the powdery white slopes, you’re sure to adore this winter wonderland.
8. Royal Gorge- If you’re looking for an unforgettable adrenaline kick, you’ll love the breathtaking views at Royal Gorge Bridge & Park. Here you can find America’s highest suspension bridge, zip line, and sky coaster. It’s a thrill seeker’s dream!
9. Hanging Lake- Feast your eyes on the greenest hanging garden you’ve ever seen! Hanging Lake is one of Colorado’s treasured hiking spots with a short but steep hiking trail that spans just over a mile long. Your shimmering reflection will amaze you as you gaze into the majestic, emerald green waters. With trickling waterfalls, plenty of fresh air, and dazzling views all around, this wonder of nature is worth every step.
10. Bridal Veil Falls- We just can’t get enough of Colorado waterfalls! Bridal Veil Falls is the tallest free-falling waterfall in the state, falling for approximately 365 feet. You can appreciate the cascading waters any time of year, just keep in mind that they might be a bit frozen come winter, but mesmerizing nonetheless!
5 Fun Facts About the State of Colorado
Just in case you aren’t yet thoroughly convinced of Colorado’s value, here are some intriguing facts that might further pique your interest!
1. You can be in four different states at one time- Located in the southwest corner of Colorado, you can find the exact spot where the corners of four different states meet. It’s not every day you get to stand in Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, and Utah all at the same time!
2. “America the Beautiful” was inspired atop Pikes Peak- It was on top of Colorado’s very own Pikes Peak that Katherine Lee Bates received the inspiration to write the song “America the Beautiful.” Talk about a stunning view!
3. Home to the largest natural hot springs pool in the world- Glenwood Springs, CO is home to the world’s biggest mineral pool and produces over 3.5 million gallons of piping hot water each day.
4. Nicknamed the Centennial State- Colorado became a state in the year 1876, which made it 100 years after United States independence was established on July 4th, 1776. Therefore, Colorado appropriately received the nickname of the “Centennial State.”
5. Denver, Colorado is known as “the mile-high city”- When climbing the steps of the Colorado State Capitol building, you can stand on the 13th step and be exactly 5,280 feet above sea level- or one mile. Hence, the Mile-High City.
Helping You Find the Best Bang for Your Buck
Great Land Investments is a reliable agency that provides people just like you with accessible and affordable properties. With our wide range of listings, you’re sure to find a location that you’ll love for years to come. Our skilled members are more than ready to extend a guiding hand and answer any questions you might have throughout the purchasing process. So, if you’re looking to invest in some prime Colorado land, reach out to us at Great Land Investments- we’re here to help! We look forward to hearing from you!